Saturday, December 1, 2012

Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe - MOA


It was a birthday treat from my beautiful sister-in-law Karen and she asked me for a place to eat and since I got to hit "like" for their page just couple of days before the date. I suggest "Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe". It's my first time here but it didn't fail me :)
I ordered for Black Pepper Chicken Chop 'N' French Fries (210php). It's very delicious for its price. The chicken is tender while the sauce keeps the crisp outside.
 Famous HK Chicken Bulgogi with rice (195php).
Fish Fillet Spaghetti (185php). I wish the dip is garlic mayo for next time :)
 Wanton Noodles Soup for kids (choose from Dry/Soup)--175php). My son loved the soup.
Fish 'N' Chips (225php)
Black Pepper Beef Spaghetti (235php). The beef is tender and tasty.
Iced Lychee Tea (70php),Iced Lemon Tea (70php),Ice Malted Choco Dinosaur (75php), Peach Ice blended (85php) and Watermelon Ice blended (70php) >>> I'm surprised by their unique glass, so cool !

We are sure to come back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment